While we are a contracted provider with Horizon NJ Health, some tests fall into the category of non-coverage.
Please be aware:
- For DAS, Medicaid patients will not be billed and the bill for ordering the test will instead fall on the facility.
- For Keppra testing, patients under Keystone 65, Personal Choice, Keystone, and Independence plans part of IBC will not be billed and the bill for ordering the test will instead fall on the facility.
Aculabs is actively working on becoming a provider for the following Managed Medicaid payors. For the time being, all services performed on patients with the following insurance will be denied and the facility will be held liable:
- Aetna Better Health of New Jersey
- Aetna Better Health of Pennsylvania
Aculabs is currently a non-participating provider for the following plans:
- Keystone First Community HealthChoices
Regarding residents with the following insurance, a preauthorization number must now be obtained before services can be processed:
- Health Partner Plans, Managed Medicaid
- PA Health & Wellness (We are now a provider effective 11/2019)
We appreciate your understanding and compliance at this time.