The Aculabs web portal utilizes real-time updates to help your staff know the progress on your lab work.
• Ordered – The default status of your lab work order
• Drawn/Skipped/Refused/Unable to Obtain – Submitted by your Aculabs phlebotomist
• Received In Lab – Your lab work has arrived and been accessioned by our lab staff.
• Partial – Your lab work has been run and some – but not all – results have posted.
• Complete – Your lab work has been completed and all results have been posted.
• Cancelled – Your lab work order was cancelled by a user within your facility.